This list describes changes that users or list-admins of Schleuder should be aware of. For a more technical changelog, please see the repository.
User-relevant changes in version 3.2 compared to version 3.1:
- To improve consistency with the English language,
X-LISTNAMEhas been renamed to
X-LISTNAMEstill works, but will be deprecated, therefore please use
X-LIST-NAMEfrom now on.
- Lists can have an internal-footer now. It’s appended to each message sent to a subscriber (if it’s not blank).
- New keywords:
X-RESEND-CC-UNENCRYPTED. With them you can enforce that resent-email will be sent in the clear, regardless of whether we would find a key for the recipient or not.
- The short representation of GnuPG keys became more human-friendly. Besides the fingerprint we now show the email-address of the first UID, the generation-date, and (if present) the expiration-date.
- The resend-keywords now check the given arguments to be valid email-addresses, and block resending if any one is found invalid.
X-LIST-KEYSdoes not require an argument anymore.
X-SUBSCRIBEnow handles the combination of space-separated fingerprint and additional arguments (admin-flag, delivery-enabled-flag) correctly.
X-RESENDnow respects the encoding the mail was sent with.
- Fixed broken encoding of certain character-sequences in encrypted+signed messages.